PRODUCTS, SHIPPING & RETURN POLICY
A description of the main characteristics of products can be found on the product pages of the Website.
Prices for products on the Website appear on the product pages and include all applicable taxes.
Prices and offers may vary and may only be available for limited periods. All prices and offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn or amended at our discretion.
Default unit of quantity of products you wish to purchase from JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD is (1) unit. Please note that a limit is set to ninety-nine (99) units per product. To order quantities greater than 99 units per product, please contact customer services who will be able to assist you with your order.
By placing an order through the Website, you warrant that you are legally under the law of Malaysia and capable of entering into binding contracts.
Delivery costs are covered by JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD throughout Malaysia only
Free delivery offers, only apply to orders for delivery to customers located in Malaysia only and are not available to other countries.
Please note we are currently unable to deliver to PO Boxes.
Returns and exchanges
All products are non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Events outside our control
JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of its obligations to you that is caused by events outside JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD reasonable control (a “Force Majeure Event”). A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD reasonable control and includes (without limitation) the following:
- Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action;
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster;
- Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport;
- Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks; or
- The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
In the event of a Force Majeure Event, JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD’s performance is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD will use its reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which its obligations to you may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
Data Protection and Privacy
Method of Payment
You may pay by Mastercard, VISA, VISA Debit, VISA Electron, FPX Channel / Online Banking, MOLPay Cash (7 Eleven), and direct transfer. Please ensure if you are using a credit card that you provide the card holder’s name as it is shown on the card, and the billing address corresponds as it appears on the card statement. Payment will be taken in Malaysia Ringgit (RM), and if applicable, your card will be charged according to the exchange rate at that time.
Applicable laws require that some of the information or communications JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD sends to you should be in writing. By accessing the Website, you accept that communication with JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD will be primarily electronic through e-mail or notices posted on the Website. For contractual purposes, by accessing the Website you agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD provides to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise specified the intellectual property rights in the contents of all the pages in this website, are owned or licensed to JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD, or are used with permission from the owner.
The contents of this website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without our prior written permission.
JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD takes all feedback very seriously and aims to deal with complaints as quickly and effectively as possible.
For complaints relating to orders placed through the Website please email at [email protected]
To assist JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD in dealing with your complaint, please detail all aspects of the complaint, your order number and your contact details.
Right to Vary These Terms and Conditions
- JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD reserves the right to revise and amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. You will be subject to the Terms and Conditions that are in force at the time that you order products from JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD unless:
- Any change to these Terms and Conditions is required to be made by law or governmental authority, in which case the changes may apply to orders previously placed by you; or
- JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD notifies you of any changes to these Terms and Conditions before it accepts your order, in which case JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD has the right to assume that you have accepted the change to the Terms and Conditions unless you notify JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD to the contrary within seven (7) working days of receipt by you of the products.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to Malaysia law.
The courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes (whether contractual or non-contractual) arising in relation to, out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions including orders for products.
VOUCHER AND DISCOUNT POLICY
VOUCHER & DISCOUNTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Vouchers are valid only at www.jutagold.com
- Vouchers are to be used by individual customers.
- Voucher codes must be entered at the checkout page.
- Unless otherwise stated, vouchers are not valid in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- In general, Terms and Conditions of voucher usage are as specified on the voucher (for example, duration, discount amount and products covered).
- Duration of vouchers is typically for a period of time.
- JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD reserves the right to cancel the order if purchase behaviour by the customer is seen to be suspicious or potentially fraudulent.
- Use of vouchers by re-sellers is not tolerated, and JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD reserves the right to cancel orders which are deemed to display re-seller behaviour.
- JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD vouchers are not exchangeable for cash.
- JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions or cancel any promotions at any time without notice.
UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF VOUCHER
JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD provides their customers with the Terms and Conditions of using their voucher. Customers can select any desired product from our website www.jutagold.com and key in the voucher code before checking out your payment. JUTA EMAS BERSAMA SDN BHD provides its customers with various secure payments methods for an easy and fast fulfilling shopping experience.
If you have any concerns or questions, do not hesitate to contact us at +6012 – 522 9989 or email us at [email protected]